- Price: Check price
- Rating: 7.9/10
- Sound Quality: 9.2/10
- Range: 400 ft
- Screen Size: 3.5″
- Digital Video Monitor with Color LCD Touchscreen
- Wireless Camera with Talk-Back Feature
- Secure Connection with Long Range
- Battery Options for Portability
- Automatic Black and White Night Vision
Purchase on Amazon for
Summer Infant Baby Touch Digital Monitor has gained the positive feedback of users and mothers alike. Despite that it has only received a slightly better than average rating from most customers, it continues to be one of the most popular baby monitors on the market. Considering its top notch features and multifarious benefits, those who have purchased this item did not regret buying the Summer monitor. Even those who are not completely impressed with the Summer baby monitor still leave favorable feedback for some of it’s outstanding features.
From a bird’s eye view, the following are noted to be the positive reviews made by the customers of the said product.
- It has a scanning feature. Unlike other baby monitors which only provide a stationary or static scan, Summer monitor allows a thorough scanning of both video and audio. It switches from room to room and you can actually see and hear your baby’s activities in each room. This is specifically beneficial if you have multiple rooms or if you have more than one kid to monitor. If you compare this with other lesser quality baby monitors, audio scanning does not function as well as expected since it stops on the last room where the camera was last set.
- It has clear and crisp sound. You can even hear the most subtle sound in your baby’s room. Therefore, you are rest assured that whatever your kid will be asking or mumbling about, you can hear them. What is even more adorable about it is that if your kid asks for his mommy or daddy even in muffled sounds, you can hear them right away.
- Long range connection. It is not an issue if your babies’ room is hundreds of feet away from your own room. Distance is not an issue with Summer monitor. And despite even a long distance, you are still secured of its high video and sound quality.
- Wireless camera. It offers mobility and ease of use. Thus, you can place it on a table and it can still effectively monitor your children plus it provides an added feature: talk back feature for you to hush and lullaby your baby to sleep. Its modern technology therefore allows more feature for more interactive conversation between parent and child if needed.
- The positioning of “TALK” and “POWER” button. There is a high likelihood to accidentally press the Power button instead of the Talk button because Talk button is positioned just next to the Power button. However, by itself, it does not regard the Summer monitor to be a flop. A minor change in this area will be good though.
In general, the Summer Infant monitor is a great baby monitor for your nursery. It has been set to its highest standards so parents can be assured that it will help them in watching over their kids. It is a brand that has been around a long time and has been heavily relied on for it’s performance.