Parents are more likely to be dependent for their babies on numerous devices. Baby walker, baby bouncer, baby swing, baby jumper are the products along with baby exersaucer and jumper are one of them.
There have been many discussions among parents to go with the right product for their babies. Sometimes parents don’t have the clear concept about any and they try to figure out which one would be beneficial for their babies. One of the rising questions is which one is better? A baby exersaucer or a baby jumper. Let’s go into a broad detailing of these two baby tools.
A baby exersaucer is similar to a baby walker. To be clearer, it is an alternative to a baby walker. Unlike baby walker, a baby exersaucer has an attached tray or entertainment tool which is colorful and loaded with baby stuff. This tool doesn’t allow the baby to move forward and backward. It helps the babies to move up and down. So chances of risk while they use their imbalanced feet to move are less than a lot of tools.
Furthermore, a baby jumper is a baby device which has attached a tray for babies to play. It also used for the infants to exercise. Suspended by an elastic strap a baby jumper has a base with hard plastic with baby seats and holes to adjust the legs. A baby jumper doesn’t teach the baby how to walk but it surely teaches a lot of other necessary things.
A lot of argument has risen between the exersaucer and the jumper. But the basic difference is it’s comparatively easy for a baby to jump in a jumper. However, both the exersaucer and jumper are a good alternative to using a baby walker. To be more precise there are more similarities rather than differences between an exersaucer and a jumper.
Benefits: Baby Exersaucer and Jumper
- Though it doesn’t help to teach the babies how to walk both surely helps to learn the babies to stand without parents. This way baby’s muscles will be strong and strength the lower part of the body.
- Another thing to consider in mind that jumper and a baby exersaucer help to activate the mental health. Babies can think and it helps to stimulate their brain work while they are growing.
- The Baby Exersaucer is a great way to stimulate your baby’s senses and keep him occupied for hours of playtime. With its five different activity stations, there are hundreds or options!
Difference: Baby Exersaucer and Jumper
Despite it has some amazing similarities both have some differences as well.
- A jumper has music and toys so a baby can have entertainment where an exersaucer has only the jumping privileges.
- Another thing to keep on mind that parents with small space at home wouldn’t be able to cope with an exersaucer.
- A baby jumper would be best for them to place at the home.
- A jumper is more focused on jumping up and down but the exersaucer focuses on spinning around. So purposes are different for babies.
- Babies might feel bored while they are on the jumper.
- One of the additional thing for both the exersaucer and jumper are an infant has the fun to use it while it doesn’t have the ability to crawl but when they are able to get outside of the tool on their own they will not enjoy the ride anymore.
Can babies jump in an exersaucer?
Can babies jump in an exersaucer? The answer is yes, they can. Many parents are surprised to learn that their infant or child has the physical strength and energy needed for jumping aroundhyout derived from our own human instinctive behaviors like leaping up when you say “jump” just because it feels good!
Why are ExerSaucers bad for babies?
ExerSaucers are bad for babies because they can be dangerous. They have been linked to sudden infant death syndrome, hip dysplasia and nerve damage in some cases according the American Academy of Pediatrics but there is no evidence that proves this link beyond reasonable doubt so it’s best if you err on side with caution when using one near your child instead of risking their health or life.
What age are ExerSaucers for?
Exersaucers can be used from 6 months old and up, with some models suitable to younger babies as well!
In a nutshell, parents may be in a dilemma with both the tools but these tools have major similarities rather than differences. One of the hardest parts for any parents is to take care of their kids. It’s a 24/7 job for them. So before going for artificial tools, it’s important they know all the things about a jumper or an exersaucer. Because artificial development is not healthy for an infant and parents should keep that on the mind.